Relieves Stomach Pain and Helps During Gallbladder Attack

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this slippery elm supplement along with mastic gum, licorice (DGL), Doctor's Best PepZinGI, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. Whenever it feels like my food may have been too acidic and I start to feel a mild ache or burning pain, this is the first supplement I take. I have also taken it during a gallbladder attack and it seems to help the stone pass faster. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues.

Ulcerative Colitis Symptoms - GONE!

Posted by 4651906431664882609 on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had UC for more than a year now, until I heard about Slippery Elm. I felt like I tried every remedy and diet out there, with little to no effect. But after 3 days of using these caps along with Cat's Claw from the same brand, the symptoms disappeared! I haven't been to the doctor since to claim full recovery, but after 10 days (1 bottle) my diet got back to normal, thank God! Next time I come across a Slippery Elm tree I think I'll hug it! :) I chose Caps instead of loose herbs because it is way more convenient to use. This brand provides high dosage, 100% natural ingredients, no magnesium stearate and it's vegetarian. I reordered 2 bottles just in case but I guess I won't need them for UC anymore. Nonetheless as a supplement it has also as antioxydant properties, works soothing for coughs and has great nutritional value. Not recommended for pregnant women as it can have abortive effects. Thanks Iherb for the fast delivery to Europe!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I have stomach problems or digestive/leaky gut symptons, I use this. This will be my 3rd bottle. 3 capsules work if you really need help, or I take less if I have minor problems.

didn't list ingredients accurately on iherb

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i received this product and read on the bottle that it contains rice flour as well as others differences. it's important that i can trust a product accurately listing everything it contains before i make a purchase.

Best remedy for anything that goes in!!

Posted by 5371459347431468871 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This slippery elm product was recommended by my chiropractor since I was having choking problems and throwing up all of the time. It has helped me with my stomach pain, abdominal discomfort and the choking and IBS. I have recommended this to friends and family who have been on a regimine of Nexium and other acid reduces for years and they have since ceased to need them anymore. The quality of the product I received from IHERB.COMwas fresh and priced well. I will continue to order and refer. Thank you so much

awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these just started taking and they work great for making me regular.

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Slippery Elm Bark is another ingredient for the natural GI remedy. The capsuls allow me to easily dose the mixture.

Slippery elm

Posted by 5543842248277495514 on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product, I am hoping after a couple of weeks I will be able to stop prescription medication to protect my stomach lining.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quality at a reasonable price

Slippery Elm, Ulmus Rubra, 1050 mg

Posted by 5643067431518685455 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At 1050 mg this slippery elm is doing its job for me. With the higher amount in each capsule it saves taking 4 capsules a day as now it is only 2.

1 2