Help

Sleep and ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I sleep badly because of ME. This excellent product helps me to calm down my nervous system and helps to get a better rest.

It Works For Me!!

Posted by HomeopathyEnthusiast on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, along with a few other extracts that I mix in my nightly "Sleepy Bomb Tea" ;) It really works for me... but I also believe in the power of suggestion and Faith!! I just put faith in the products... I told myself "This conconction WILL WORK for me" "I will have a good night sleep after I drink this" ... . and I do!! It used to take me a while to fall asleep and I used to wake up more than 4 times every night... After I started taking this, I fall asleep pretty quick and I don't wake up at all.... I sleep all throughout the night and I don't wake up Groggy either....... My "Sleepy Bomb Tea" consist of: SLUMBER 20 drops...... 1 "Nighty Night Tea Bag (Brand..Traditional Medicinals, Available through this website as well).......20 Drops of Nature's Answer Chamomille Extract(Alcohol Free) .......10 drops of Linden extract (Low Alcohol). Btw I did lots of research on extracts for Sleep, relaxation and antianxiety which is why I felt that it was safe for me to mix this extracts... But do your own research!! and maybe start with less drops and work your way up.. Everybody's System is different.....I hope this mix could help out someone else.. like it helps me. Good luck!

Beyond slumber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pulled a muscle in my back, radiating pain. Started taking Slumber as a muscle relaxer and finally went to bed almost pain free. Woke up GOOD!

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seems to help, added to water it tastes like mild tea

i guess it works

Posted by nastia on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i fell asleep but not immediately засыпаю легче но не немедленно

Does it work?? Not sure about it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as was going travelling long haul around Europe and Asia. Was hoping it would help with inducing sleep/making sleep quality better but to be honest I'm not entirely certain it had much of an impact. Possibly a slight placebo effect in knowing you're taking something for slight.

Slumber

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ammm...doesn't work for me...doesn't help me to fall asleep faster, my "thoughts before sleeping" are still there in the dark with me :)...And the taste is really not pleasent for me.

Haven't used it much yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do like that it is alcohol-free and has a blend of sleepytime herbs.