Effectiveness approved !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my Mother's friend, who is in the stage of life when menopause begins for woman. She is 52 years old now. Her doctor prescribed soy isoflavone and she found out, that it is very expensive in our drugstores in Lithuania, also products, that are sold here do not state if they are GMO or NonGMO. Luckily, I searched IHerb and found this supplement. She takes 1 capsule a day and it is pleanty enough for the harsh symptoms of menooause to become just minor or to hide away at all. She said, that after the first week of using this product she felt much better. It is made of nonGMO soy and is very reasonable in price.

I think this produt is good for bone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I heard Isoflavon is good for bone. So I recommended to my mom and she said her leg was better than before.

staying healthy on chemo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is part of my regime for staying healthy during chemo. I feel great.

Customer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order was delivered. Thank you for such prompt service.

Helps with Hotflashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a perimenopausal woman, Nature's Answer Soy Isoflavone Seed Extract seems to greatly alleviate the frequency and intensity of hotflashes and nightsweats.