Help

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I easily and frequently have UTI in previous years. I drink Cranberry juice but it doesn't help a lot other than a relatively high price. I tried this product as recommended by friends. Now i am taking the 3rd bottle. No recurrence of UTI ever since I started it. The price is attractive too. Excellent product. Thanks.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cranberry is perfect berry for your weak urinary tract, but it is pretty expensive stuff to use, because benefits are not felt so suddenly. You need to use it not less than for 3 months.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have to take constantly/regularly to prevent it from coming on & off.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have a superpubic tube my urin was dark and i was getting a lot of uti's i started these and everything has been running smooth as silk sense love this product

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great results also....my daughter has infections quite often and this has cleared it quickly!!!

Nature's Answer Super ranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this one because I am prone to UTI infections from age and having diabetes.

helps

Posted by pauloluis on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's helping with my wife's urinary tract infection!

My mother hasn't had a UTI since taking these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

cleared up chronic prostatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having tried everything else I could find, I finally tried cranberry, and it worked!

Cranberry Caps stave off sx of bladder infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tendency for chronic bladder infections that have been able to stave off with either plain concentrated cranberry caps or Super cranberry, reputed to work by preventing bacteria from sticking to bladder wall. Every morning, I take one conc cranberry cap along with one conc garlic cap and haven't had sx of bladder infection for several months now.

1 2