Help

Thyme Herb, Organic alcolhol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used other more expensive brands, but this has met my needs very well, as it certainly helps my breathing, plus it's pleasant to take. The 'broncho dilation,' to me is very evident.

Thyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems good and much easier to take compared to the tinctures that I usually have from a herbalist because this you only need to take in a tiny bit of water and the taste is fine - the other takes a huge glass of water and such a long time to get it down! Seems to help with infections/bugs etc, a 'staple' in my medicine box as I have chronic illness with immune dysfunction

high quality & good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this when I've had a sore throat, it seems to help

Awful taste, did not help my infection.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasted soooo bad I had to put it in capsules. Bought for a enterococcus infection (pelvic and UTI) that is very resistant to antibiotics, still made no difference.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It really works

Speedy delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The packaging was eco friendly. And the delivery was the fasted I have ever had for any herb.

A great company - I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If they sold more tinctures in 2 fl oz bottles as well as 1fl oz, I would be very happy. I have started taking this after reading up on bronchial remedies - and I decided to take it for preventative measures. I take strong tinctures like this in tomato juice or other thick juices, and add some oil, as it makes them easier to drink.

Suprisingly mild taste

Posted by ThousandLakes on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Might do wonders, might not. Hard to say. I take 25 drops every morning. Does not do any harm, that much I can say. I drink various of herb teas as well, so this is merely a great add-on. I might order this again. I do like thyme....

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great 4 skin

Good Anti-bacterial

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is all natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives like many others. Taste is alittle strong, but that could just be the thyme flavor. Speedy and inexpensive delivery to Canada keeps me shopping at iherb.

1 2