Excellent prouct!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. When I first started taking Valerian it was in capsule form (Natures Way Valerian Root). I was hesitant to switch because I had tried some of the actual plant and it made me feel doughy and kind of nauseous or something so I went back to the capsules. I have always had good success with tinctures especially Echinacea so gave this a try. I love it. It helps me wind down when I have too much energy at bed time and believe it or nor it also works great on days I don't get enough sleep and feel really raunchy and grouchy. Somehow it just smoothes things out and I am still able to get things done without feeling irritable and tired and then if time circumstances allow it I am able to fall asleep easily for a nap. That's my experience anyway as everybody's body is different but if you like the capsules or tablets I'm sure you'll love this stuff! If you take too much you may feel a lingering after affect the next day but as long as you don’t over do it you shouldn’t have that problem.

Great Quality Valerian/Reasonable price

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ia use this to get me back to sleep when I wake in the early morning and it works fine if I only use it for a couple of days. This is what I have experienced with most Valerian extracts. It is as good as Valerian I have been purchased from reputable herbalists.

Love this Valerian!

Posted by Reviewer2068728 on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to take capsules, but have found this form of Valerian Root to work best. I have been very pleased with this product. Works like a charm.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good price for the large size

cc

Posted by Reviewer3219442 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good

works for the man of the house

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband swears by this as the best valerian product, Takes it every night to help him sleep.

OK!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Valerian extract! Even just a few(1-3) drops can help to relax and get sleep, though the label says 30(?) drops for a dose. Lasts for a long time! Great taste, pure.

Helps me get some sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1604084 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really works.

great for relaxation and sleep

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, very relaxing

Very Calming

Posted by Reviewer2214780 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This calms me and gives me a full nights sleep. I feel rested and happy in the morning.

1 2