The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.

great sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really help relax me and drift off to sleep with no side effects or morning drowniness.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.

Good for sleepless nights.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have alot of trouble sleeping and have to rotate different products and herbs, because my body becomes adjusted to them, and then they dont work as well. Taking the Valerian helps me to get a good nights sleep.

helpful for good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help with a restful sleep. I have also used in combination with passionflower for severe anxiety.

Good valerian at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This valerian works well, more so than other brands that cost more.

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You know this is one of the top brands because everytime I try to reorder iHerb is always out. Still love it and iHerb.

This one isn't stinky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Usually Valerian stinks, but this one is not as smelly, and will definately help you sleep.

great sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

sometimes i take 2 & they really help me fall asleep & stay asleep

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even if the bottle is really cheap, and it's only one capsule per dose, which gives 90 doses, it gives me a really good night of sleep each night. Amazing price amazing effects.

1 2 3