Finally Something Works for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for the last two months and it is by far the best of anything I have tried. I have had severe PMS/PMDD for over 38 years and finally found Vitex. btw, the pill form did not work. This extract works within about 3 minutes for pelvic pain and the associated bad mood. I wish I had found this 38 years ago, I have about 7 days a month of my life back.

better absorbtion than tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Answer carries quality products. I especially like their alcohol free tinctures and find that a liquid herb usually has better absorbtion than a tablet....pms symptons virtually gone :) Great service as usual from iherb! cheers!

Great product for PMS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Good for balancing hormones, taken with Saw Palmetto & Sarsparilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Herbal combination taken for first 14 days of cycle about 15 drops of each a day to fix amenorrhoe and hair loss, due to an unusual hormone shift, undetected by medical tests, which I suspected could have been oestrogen dominance. Reset my system nicely and only used half of each of the bottles.

Hot flash relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitex has really helped me with my hot flashes and it helped with the moods often associated with hot flashes. I feel more positive. If I do get a hot flash, it is much lighter and over faster so Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry has been a wonderful product for me.

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

The best!Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

Works on hormonal acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked to control hormonal adult acne on my chin, since taking it I have had clear skin (2 months) and do not break out when I have my period (which would happen). I have had to take the pill to control acne (and may still get some) and because this product controls break outs, now would not have to. This is a great alternative that works and would recommend something to try.

46 and trying to stop the aging process

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitex has helped me with hot flashes and regulated my periods. Before taking it they were quarterly. Now I'm trying to conceive and they're monthly like clock work. Thank you.

The dosage listed on the label is incorrect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contacted manufacturer with regards to the surprisingly high dosage recommendation. Was informed there was a mistake with the labelling that would be corrected, it isn't 2000mg per serving, but much lower. This error cause me to doubt the overall dosage recommendation of 3 times a days as well. The main positive is the only non alcoholic tincture that's easily available.