Knee surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just before my knee surgery to fix a tear in the cartilage I watched the Dr.Oz show and he recommended using Willow Bark for knee pain. Since I received the Willow Bark from you I have found that the product has been helpful in my recovery.

Nature's Aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

White Willow Bark was the original source for salicin, the active ingredient in aspirin (salicylic acid). Unfortunately the natural product gummed up machinery which slowed production so they added aluminum and fillers. Stick with this natural alternative for anything for which you would use aspirin.

White Willow Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have flibitis (spelling) and often deal with vein inflammation and pain. White Willow bark safely reduces the amount of inflammation and makes my life MUCH more active...pain free

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have extreme pain and hoped to find an alternative to pharmaceuticals, but found this not very effective

White Willow Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective, good product and it's natural!

W0nderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful

I like this company very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a painkiller the white willow is not vastly effective, but perhaps I am taking it for the wrong kind of pain (headaches, periods).

Source for beta hydroxy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Beta hydroxy is getting a lot of press as being superior to alpha hydroxy for skin care/exfoliation. Great price for the original source.

helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product helped my arthritis a lot. It reduced the swelling a great deal.

An excellent substitute for aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Back in the day before 'medicine' this was what was used as aspirin. It contains salicin which really what is used to make aspirin. Very good product.

1 2