Willow

Posted by Reviewer1350000 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has not had any side effects and is most effective for regular headaches and pains.

It Works!

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't imagine taking a Bayer chemical, after using organic White Willow bark.

Great Aspirin Replacement

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have bee using these instead of aspirin, (store bought synthetics). Works better and has no side effects.

Takes time but works

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In an effort to detox, I am trying to avoid OTC medicines as much as is reasonably possible. After long runs or workouts, I get sore muscles and VERY sore IT bands. Keeping to my resolve to avoid medicines (unless I was really sick or something), I decided to try white willow bark as an aspirin substitute. Folks, it WORKS. Now, for the muscle pain I get, it took two doses about 4 hours apart, but an hour after the second dose I could feel a difference. Before my detox efforts, I was a frequent user of BC powder, and I have to say WW Bark is as effective, just not as quick.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great pain reliever; works well for all types of pain. This is also a great company with respect to how they harvest and process the herbs.

Nature's Answer, White Willow Bark Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3359762 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good value, however, for my myofascial muscle pain syndrome relief was not enough to warrant using again. It may provide more pain relief for other conditions though.

Didn't notice any effect.

Posted by Reviewer2878569 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For me this was money out the window. It didn't give any pain relief effect at all. Don't know if I used it for to short a period, or if it just didn't 'bite', but after about a week I gave it up...

Many uses, good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1617001 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is commonly known that the active ingredient in aspirin is extracted from white willow bark. Why not just use the white willow bark extract without all the unknown and unwanted ingredients in aspirin? I like the way that Nature's Answer gives you the best of both by including the whole extract along with a standardized portion of the ingredients known to be effective. I also like that it comes in vegetable capsules. Recently I was stung by a bee in my big toe, and half of my foot was very red, swollen, and painful. I researched online and found a suggestion to use crushed aspirin to help with the reaction. So I simply opened one of the capsules, wet my foot, and sprinkled the white willow bark extract powder from the capsule onto my foot. That wasn't really enough water to dissolve the powder, so I put my foot in a small tub and added more water and soaked my foot in it for a while. It helped relieve the pain and reduce the swelling. It will take me a while to use up the whole bottle, as I only use supplements for pain occasionally, but when I come close to running out, I will order this same brand.

Instead of Aspirin

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this in place of aspirin.

product review