I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. I mix about 56 drops in a small shot glass of water 3 times per day and chug it down quickly, the taste isn't that bad once you're used to it. I would never go back to the wild yam pills, the extract does a better job. I buy 3 bottles to last me a month. Great product, nice price. Thanks iHerb!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not had menopausal symptoms since taking this product.

Great for premenopausal symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

A gentle way to begin to regulate the premenstrual symptoms of spotting and irregular periods or heavy flow, can titrate up in dosage as needed

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very strong and rather unpleasant, but the desired results outway this minor set back. Adding more water to the 'tea' lightens up the taste. No obvious side affects after 8wks of taking this product. I'm definitely ordering more.

Nature's Answer, Wild Yam, Organic Alcohol

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Balances my hormores very well. I feel so good.

PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really works

Natures answer wild Yam, organic alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will not buy this product again taste terrible. I'll buy wild yam from another brand

BEST WILD YAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best Wild Yam I have ever used. I use it for abdominal cramping, take 2-3 mL and 5 minutes later I am pain-free. I have found Nature's Answers Extracts/Tinctures to be far superior to anything else on the internet and recommend their products without reservation

A Hair Saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ever since my last birthday my hair had been shedding a lot. I quickly discovered that it was partly due to a progesterone deficiency. This helps my progesterone levels stabilize. I take 30 drops at night 14 days on and 14 days off, starting the first day of my cycle.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will purchase this item again.

1 2