I cannot gush enough about this! Life Saver!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must have in my family and you can't thank yourself enough for having one during times of cold. I rub this around my children's noses, chest, back and bottom of their soles. Makes them breathe better and less grumpy during this irritating period. Sleeps better at night too! Adults use it when they have colds too. I like the texture better than the Badger cold balm. Softer and easier to rub on. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

love this product!,

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have already gone through 2 tubs, easy to rub in, nice strong eucalyptus smell to clear the nose (but not overpowering) perfect for sick crouch kids & adults. I nasty mineral oils etc in it like Vic's etc. Feel happy using this on babies and kids. y irks always ask for there Ah-choo rub. A must for every household through winter!

Very mild...

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a lovely mild eucalyptus smell. However, it did not help my son's blocked nose. I would prefer it to be a little bit stronger.

amazing

Posted by 5007880839145449109 on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i recommend this product to all family it is so helpfull for my child to sleep well with goid breating

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1261072 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good.

good

Posted by Reviewer2629559 on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Ah-Choo!

Posted by AshLynn on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

2nd order and it works well.

GOOD

Posted by 5434631344824040915 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

GOOD AND EFFECTIVE

Love IT!

Posted by 5489250703829054889 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell of the product.. it relieve my pain way..

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love that this is natural alternative to the commercial chemical products. i apply most nights and it is great for unblocking stuffy noses and calming baby for a great sleep. pleasant smell that isn't overpowering and easy to apply and non greasy afterwards. will definitely purchase this as a gift for new parents.

1 2