Hubbies Go-To Hair Product

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is picky about his hair products. I had him sample different organic brands, and he prefers Nature's Baby Organics. If he runs out, and forgets to request a re-order, he will actually seek it out at our local health food market. Husband also uses as his hair styling product, post shower at home/gym. I also use it on my hair ends post shower. 4 stars because -- As a conditioner, we recommend thoroughly rinsing this off. Otherwise, we notice flaky scalp by mid-to-end of the day. A staple in our house :)

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It looks and feels very thin, but if Ileave it on myhair for a good 2 minutes after I have squeezed most of the water out of myhair, the conditioner does soften the hair and makes it manageable.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since i've started using nature's baby products 4 years ago my babies (kids) have not had dry patches (eczema probably...never got it diagnosed). and this conditioner works great on my daughter's long hair, keeps the tangles out.

excellent detangler

Posted by 4976257963122673134 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter swims a lot during the summer and I was using California Baby's hair conditioner for swimmer. The texture of California baby was poor and the effect was minimal. With this, it actually detangles and makes my little girl's hair so much smoother.

Detangles hair well

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids have very fine hair so it tangles easily. This product helped keep their hair smooth and easy to comb. The pump could be better as it un-depresses quite slowly. Maybe due to the thick consistency. I would re-purchase.

Great detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is thick. Only a little is needed. Nice scent and great detangler.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, and I love not using a petroleum-based product in my hair! Good price for the amount and it works just fine. I use it as a detangler/leave in conditioner and it is not too heavy or too light.

Smells mice but not v effective

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids n I love d smell of it but as a hair conditioner it does little. Better used as a leave in for bad hair days

Nature's Baby Orgainics, Conditioner

Posted by 5679134943962185167 on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Brought this to replace Mild By Nature since it has been discontinued. Have not tired it yet. Hope it will not disappoint me.

tried and true

Posted by Reviewer1468766 on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice to help with tangles in the children's hair. been using this for years.