Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This detangler works wonders on my twin girl's hair. It smells good and I'm happy I've found a "greener" brand. I highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helps me to keep my daughter's long hair in order, perfect staff for kids, easy to wash away, nice scent and combing

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!! Works wonders on my daughters hair. She is bi-racial and it make her hair soft without making it shiny. She has loose curls that sometimes frizz after sleeping. This light weight conditioner is perfect!!! Please excuse typos- typing from hand held device.

what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ordered daughters ... shampoo and conditioner from this company .. my daughter's hair is long and entanglement that this shampoo with air conditioning coped with this problem ... now raschechyvat hair without problems))

Vanilla Tangerine conditioner and tangler

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this hair conditioner, it is light and moisturizes hair very well, even on adult hair. My gal's hair is tangle free and shiny ever since she use this conditioner. It's my 2nd time purchasing this conditioner.

Smells like Heaven!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the SMELL!!! It smells like a pina colada! And it makes my hair really soft and silky without leaving it oily or weighted down. Best conditioner I've found!

my favourite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite conditioner,great smell make hair silky smooth,doesn't leave grease feeling.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So soft and gentle, and amazing sweet smell like cream candy

good detangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good price for a good conditioner.. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. for better result, i added a few drops of Desert Essence jojoba oil into the conditioner and massage gently on the hair, and it conditions really well. will buy again :)

Wonderfull!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very very good product - make my sun's hair so silky

1 2