excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually take time for product reviews, but this product deserved one. I have dry, sensitive, over-50 skin and eyes and have tried a multitude of "natural" moisturizers, many of which contained ingredients that weren't actually so safe according to the safe cosmetics database. I have ended my search with this one. It rates well in non-toxicity, it soaks right in, leaves a nice finish, does not causes skin or eye irritation (even with contact lenses) and has a nice fragrance from the rose water that disappears fairly quickly. A real winner.

amazing moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is best body lotion. I live in an extremely dry place and there is nothing that compares. It is super rich and leaves skin moist, not greasy. Apply it and the effects really last. Most lotions feel great, but you have to reapply n a few hours. This works all day (or night).

Frustration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it. Very strong smell of roses. Not really moisturizing staff and is not absorbed well. A big frustration. I dont think that this lotion really good for babys. :(

great for super sensitive skin...but not fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

there is a natural scent to this, kind of like a herbal smell which i like very much. we've tried burts bee's for cost purposes, but Nature's Baby Organics is far superior product for my daughter's sensitive skin. i highly recommend this to everyone.

Great natural alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer was recommended by the EWG website as being very safe. It works well, and has a nice smell (though it says fragrance free, it smells like Crabtree an Evelyn's Rosewater collection).

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is fabulous. It is not too thick or thin and a little goes a really long way. It does not clog my pores and moisturizes very well. This is the best organic moisturizer I have found at this price. I will continue to buy.

Rose smell!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong rose smell.

Good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I searched for good products for my kids, and luckily I found this. I used this to my son, and his skin smoothes and he feels less itches. He has atopic skin. Anyway, I like this product.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The entire line of products is worth trying, as I did. This moisturizer smells great and is not greasy. My kids love looking at the label pictures while I lotion them up. I feel good putting it on their skin because of the high quality ingredients.

cause the rashes for young children and adult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Organics products suppose be pure, gentle and natural but its cause rashes on young children and adult. The rashes were started from face till shoulder. My son scratched the skin with his fingernail. It also cause rashes on adult but subside after a while. My son doesn’t have any allergy or sensitive to any products bought from baby store.