Good for senstitive skin and fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to pick this up for a trip we were going on to try out the product line. I have baby fine hair, so I need a detangler, and this one actually worked quite well. It is a leave-in conditioner and detangler. I wasn't fond of the shampoo, which failed to lather well or work its way through my hair, even with very soft water. The lavender mist for bedtime was okay, but very, very light, hardly detectable. And finally, the face/body moisturizer was nice and light, and good in a pinch. So thumbs up on the moisturizer and detangler, no go on the shampoo for me (didn't really clean my hair), and not a repurchase on the lavender mist.

Nice Baby Travel Kit!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like everything ecxept lavender smth do not know what for

Like vanilla sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These products smell wonderfully like vanilla sauce! For now I've tried only the conditioner and I have to say that for adult's (long) hair it's not hydrating enough when washed off. If left in, the result is a little bit better.

Too Small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These products themselves deserve a 5-star rating, but the packages are TOOOOO SMALLLLL. I remember the good ole' days when bottles this small were given away as free samples.

Handy pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love the smell , nice to use and good for trip swimming but small size didn't last long with the 4yr old , good to try out for what you like .