Gentle on baby & smells nice! Setback is the packaging used for delivery.

Posted by 5306998142102829209 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it is gentle on baby's skin. Will love to buy it again but the setback is the packaging used for delivery. It came in a zip lock bag and I lost 20% of the body wash in the zip lock bag itself! To make things worse, there was a small hole in the zip lock bag and the body wash has leaked into the courier box when I receive the box. It is messy and what a waste of the body wash... Hope iherb can improve on the packaging used for delivery.

excellent--i love it

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i'm so sad iherb is discontinuing this scent. my kids & i all use it and they have not had dry skin since. and i don't have to use conditioner or lotion. it works great & i love it.

My kids love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1930162 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel good putting this product on my young children's hair because of the high quality ingredients. The shampoo smells great and my twin 5 year olds can easily use the pump bottle to shampoo their own hair. The value is great as compared to other SLS free hair products.

Baby loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gets baby nice and clean without any tears if it gets in his eyes. Great natural ingredients with no harsh synthetic chemicals. Also does not dry out baby's skin!

a favourite now!

Posted by ipanpan on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

despite the higher pricing, I decided to try it after reading some good reviews. Didn't regret my purchase! My girls love it, and every after hair wash, my little girl would ask me to smell her hair (which smells great by the way).

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

won't dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1693536 on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use this as to shower my children and it is great and moisturise their skins. Just a pity the fragrance is very mild but overall a great shampoo and body wash that does not lather. Keep buying to stock up and i hope it will not get discontinued

Nature's Organics

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and a good value. This is a very mild soap that leaves your skin feeling clean and does not create dry skin

excellent for kids/babies, great value!

Posted by Reviewer123456 on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the smooth texture of this product and it's also tear free. Kids love it!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gentle on my daughters' hair and skin, lovely natural lavender scent. Love the fact that it is almost 100% organic/natural with no Paraben, SLS or alcohol.