Lovely smell and safe for my toddler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a safe product for my daughter. A lot of organic or green products actually have a lot of unsafe products in them. I did a ton of research and found this product to be very safe based on its ranking in the www.cosmeticsdatabase.com website. Be rest assured this product is safe for your child and it has the wonderful (but not overpowering) smell of an orange creamsicle.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my kids both used to get very rough spots on their legs and arms during the winter due to dry skin and i used to buy expensive lotion. since using this product, neither of them (ages 1 and 3) get dry skin, and i use it too, and it makes my hair very soft. i prefer the lavendar version as it smells cleaner, but the orange is sweet & pleasant. i highly recommend this--i don't buy anything else.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend needed a mild product without SLS, because of itchy scalp. This one smells exactly like it says, citrusy vanilla and it cleans good. It doesn't lather that well, but with smaller amounts of water it's very nice to work with. Edit: I'm bumping this one up. It removes makeup like a charm!

Value for money but drying for skin after long use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for my kids for a year plus now, and started to realise my kids' skin are quite dry and they started to scratch and it is worst for my son who has eczema on his back and legs. My daughter's hair also seems dryer and harder to manage and definitely need the conditioner. I used to be a fan but will probably stop using it.

Too Soapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. I feel it's too soapy for baby soap. Very small quantity lathers a lot which had me alerted. I have decided to use the rest of the bottle myself. Won't be buying this again.

The best shampoo/body wash out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo and body wash to bathe and wash the hair of my four small children, one of whom has a severe skin condition. This has been the only effective soap we have found. It smells good, it works great, and it doesn't cause any issues for my chemically-sensitive kids. My husband and I also use it for washing our hair and as a body wash in the shower. Love it.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i'm gonna stick to this product for as long as its being sold. the scent is amazing. this is how scented baby products should be -- light and refreshing.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product, smooth and smells good

New changed formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bring back the old formula! This new formula has a more chemical smell and doesn't foam easily. Not sure I will buy again...

Great fragrance; I dont like the consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells wonderful, but comes out in blobs which doesnt work well for bath time with my son.