this is excellent

Posted by bbchris on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and great value. 4 oz lasts for ages. I use for our daughters bodies after bathtime and they seem to like it. It does not smell and doesn't cake up. Excellent powder, highly recommended in this household!

Not just for babies!

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this product, it has brought me a lot of peace of mind. No dangerous talc or cornstarch (corn=GMO) or any other harmful additives typically found in body powders. No obnoxious fragrance either. Texture and application is fine, it's a little different than other powders, but you get used to it: it does not cake. I have suggestion for the reviewers who have said they have not used the product: "Looks good" is not a review. Please do not leave comments until after you have actually used the product.

The Only Powder I Use On My Baby

Posted by REBECCAPAPIN on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those moms who does a tremendous amount of research before buying a product. This fragrance-free baby powder is the only one I have chosen to use on my son, from his birth until now (8 months old currently). I love that it is talc-free and feels so smooth when I rub it on. He has never had a diaper rash at any point, and I credit this baby powder for that. Highly recommended.

New and improved very good!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They have changed the colour of the packaging from yellow to white now, and seem to have refined the powder as well. A lot more delicate and fine. It spreads nicely, has no smell or feeling that it is a starch or food. Keeps me cool in the hot humid weather and a little goes a long way.

Powder is wonderful

Posted by Miraclee on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is not an expiration date on the container. With what the powder consists of, does not one. I use the powder on my body, the very private parts. It does not clot on your body. I use a large powder puff. This powder is wonderful, have recommended it to so many people. hope you enjoy as much.

Good dry shampoo

Posted by Poppy87 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stopped using Johnson's on my scalp because of the talc that's in it. This is a decent substitute, no talc, no smell, does its job for sucking up oil at hair roots.

love this powder

Posted by Reviewer2174429 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time on myself, it helps keep me cool

bad packaging

Posted by 5437935436803838455 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Arrived empty with a total mess for the rest of the order

smooth

Posted by Reviewer2810263 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smooth

good

Posted by Reviewer1346111 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My baby like it!