Light and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shake, it's so light and does not make my tummy feel bloated and heavy like some other whey shakes. I can take this first thing in the morning (just add it to iced water in my Blender Bottle, and adding Sun Warrior's Activated Barley and Udo's 3-6-9 Blend) and be ready to work out 30 minutes later. The taste is different from my pervious Cookies and Cream shake (ON Gold Standard Whey), it's more of a vanilla taste, but still good!

Muito boa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excelente!

Good Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked that because whey has zero carbohydrates and a good taste, also a good portion of protein.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm new to using protein powders, and currently on a low carb diet. I got Isopure based on the reviews that I've read and it's so amazing to drink something so delicious and yet 0 carb. It doesn't compromise my diet at all and yet gives me the protein boost i need for my workout. I have to say it tastes way better with milk but even with water it wasn't bad at all! I really love this product and will re-order again for sure. And thank you iHerb for getting my order to me 3 days early!!!

recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

recommended!!

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT

Very good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best whey protein in the world, the price is good and optimal delivery deadline. I am Brazilian and I am happy with the service from iHerb

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product super tasty, excellent quality.

Fake product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recieved a fake product!! Do not buy

Fake product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bttole I received has differences in the label from the previous one I had. The inner seal was missing and the color and flavor of the product changed. DON NOT BUY.

1 2 3