Iodine Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The iodine in this product made me uptight - almost to the point where I felt mean. (Not my nature) Quit the product and the problem went away.

Buying from I herb does not make sense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product cost-2826.07 Shipping Cost - 1021.27 Duties and Handling Charges by DHL - 3257 so I had to pay - Rs. 7104/- Buying from this site does not make sense to me.

Like it,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

will purchase again.

good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a pretty good protein and good on its own or- my favorite- mixed with things for variety! I like to mix with ice coffee for a mocha. Or mix with sugar free peanut butter for a guilt free delicious treat. If i want it less sweet, I'll put in 3/4 chocolate, and then 1/4 plain isopure. Some users have noted it doesn't seem to dissolve entirely and has a bit of grit. The grit is very fine, finer than sugar granules and not bad. You do need to stir or shake frequently as the drink settles- but honestly I've had that with every protein brand I've ever tried. I don't think its a deterrent and for the value, my isopure has lasted longer than most other proteins i've tried. I definitely need to try more flavors.

Good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite good and fair protein

I have not received the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am awaiting the delivery and finding it very strange that we still have not gotten the product!

Taste's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my goto. Usually make some shamrock shake stuff with it (spinach, ice, mint extract, almond milk) which is delicious. Occasionally mocha blend too. Rarely drink it straight up but it's alright that way too in a pinch.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and love the net 3 carbs

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because Im lactose intolerent, so far this has been great. Taste wise its like chocolate milk, but w a lot more protein :))

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

real talk one of the best tasting iso whey out there mixes easy, and taste great if cold

1 2 3 4