Light and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shake, it's so light and does not make my tummy feel bloated and heavy like some other whey shakes. I can take this first thing in the morning (just add it to iced water in my Blender Bottle, and adding Sun Warrior's Activated Barley and Udo's 3-6-9 Blend) and be ready to work out 30 minutes later. The taste is different from my pervious Cookies and Cream shake (ON Gold Standard Whey), it's more of a vanilla taste, but still good!

Muito boa

Posted by 5413192106345960408 on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excelente!

Good Whey

Posted by Reviewer2610466 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked that because whey has zero carbohydrates and a good taste, also a good portion of protein.

Delicious!

Posted by 4800627846234127631 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm new to using protein powders, and currently on a low carb diet. I got Isopure based on the reviews that I've read and it's so amazing to drink something so delicious and yet 0 carb. It doesn't compromise my diet at all and yet gives me the protein boost i need for my workout. I have to say it tastes way better with milk but even with water it wasn't bad at all! I really love this product and will re-order again for sure. And thank you iHerb for getting my order to me 3 days early!!!

recommended!!

Posted by 5401238278723802171 on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

recommended!!

EXCELLENT

Posted by 4754421920415617278 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT

Very good protein

Posted by Reviewer1844860 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best whey protein in the world, the price is good and optimal delivery deadline. I am Brazilian and I am happy with the service from iHerb

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1593287 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product super tasty, excellent quality.

Fake product!

Posted by 5505220495896376698 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bttole I received has differences in the label from the previous one I had. The inner seal was missing and the color and flavor of the product changed. DON NOT BUY.

Worst Company I ever Done business with

Posted by 4991153766597119714 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I -Herb Company itself is a bunch of thieves who have been working just to earn money without any customer concerns.. Have befooled Me for this product and So it would be mine first and last experience with this company . This product I have not taken from the Courier company as its costing Me 2700 INR more than I could have purchased from My own country instead.

1 2 3