ISOPURE ZERO CARB

Posted by Reviewer2984669 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good neutral taste and easy to blend with different juices and milk. Results come in fast timeline with no side effect.

Yum-O!

Posted by Reviewer1476111 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I make 1 1/2 scoop protein shakes for lunch almost every day with this. It tastes great, and fills in the protein gaps in my diet. Mix with a little crushed ice, a little water, 1/4 banana, a few strawberries or whatever fresh fruit you have around. Delicious and satisfying. Thanks to my friend Linda for the great recommendation. She did all the research on this to make sure it had all the right stuff and none of the wrong stuff.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2493161 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting protein powder ever! Use it in smoothies, oatmeal, etc = delicious!

Good deal

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of protein powder, and i've tried several kinds. Isopure is among the best... smaller scoops, dissolves well, no bad aftertaste. There's a bit of very miniscule grit in the drink but it's not bad. Like the texture of sugar. But definitely no sugar in Isopure! This is a GREAT protein for blending with stuff- I've mixed this up with spices and rum extract for an eggnog flavored drink. I mix with cinnamon and sugar free peanut butter (such as PB2, which blends well) for a delicious treat. I've mixed this protein with iced coffee- particularly good with a strong hazelnut coffee. The stronger the coffee flavor the better, because the protein is flavored pretty strongly! (can't wait to try the coffee Isopure). I've also mixed this protein with fresh berries like strawberries or rasberries, and even frozen that as popsicles. YUM. I alternate with this and chocolate isopure.

I havent received my product and has been 6 weeks

Posted by 4873847706683600558 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wont evaluate the protein. That is a good one. But the service I received from iherb and the shipping was awful it has been 6 weeks and I havent received my product. And I ordered 2 packages not just the protein and both are lost! I am very disappointed about iherb and dhl.

Help to stick to LCHF

Posted by 5358088368105846141 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As I eat a low carb way this product makes things easy , I use it in baking !

Great taste

Posted by 5531963681006301938 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it has zero carbs, tastes great and very filling.

Isopure Protein powder

Posted by 4878882067096984576 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great produce

Very good product

Posted by 4777439153762707168 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great and exceeded my expectation in term of quality and packaging

Lean muscle

Posted by 5323398391549078316 on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect to get lean muscles

1 2 3