ISOPURE ZERO CARB

Posted by Reviewer2984669 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good neutral taste and easy to blend with different juices and milk. Results come in fast timeline with no side effect.

Yum-O!

Posted by Reviewer1476111 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I make 1 1/2 scoop protein shakes for lunch almost every day with this. It tastes great, and fills in the protein gaps in my diet. Mix with a little crushed ice, a little water, 1/4 banana, a few strawberries or whatever fresh fruit you have around. Delicious and satisfying. Thanks to my friend Linda for the great recommendation. She did all the research on this to make sure it had all the right stuff and none of the wrong stuff.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2493161 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting protein powder ever! Use it in smoothies, oatmeal, etc = delicious!

Good deal

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of protein powder, and i've tried several kinds. Isopure is among the best... smaller scoops, dissolves well, no bad aftertaste. There's a bit of very miniscule grit in the drink but it's not bad. Like the texture of sugar. But definitely no sugar in Isopure! This is a GREAT protein for blending with stuff- I've mixed this up with spices and rum extract for an eggnog flavored drink. I mix with cinnamon and sugar free peanut butter (such as PB2, which blends well) for a delicious treat. I've mixed this protein with iced coffee- particularly good with a strong hazelnut coffee. The stronger the coffee flavor the better, because the protein is flavored pretty strongly! (can't wait to try the coffee Isopure). I've also mixed this protein with fresh berries like strawberries or rasberries, and even frozen that as popsicles. YUM. I alternate with this and chocolate isopure.

I havent received my product and has been 6 weeks

Posted by 4873847706683600558 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wont evaluate the protein. That is a good one. But the service I received from iherb and the shipping was awful it has been 6 weeks and I havent received my product. And I ordered 2 packages not just the protein and both are lost! I am very disappointed about iherb and dhl.

great

Posted by Reviewer2167451 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fanstatic! i´m very pleased!tks

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1335225 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, helps to obtain muscle fast, but you can't consume it too much, otherwise you fattening.

You have to use!