No thanks Nature's Bounty - not all ingredients listed

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like that these gel caps were not translucent - yet no ingredients on label to indicate what was used to colour them. Second product by Nature's Bounty I've bought like this. Will not buy anything by this brand again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above. There's also something for NEW customers - please don't miss out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

a brilliant supplement that really works to prevent sunburn, i`m take one a day of this 5mg one at the moment , but 4mg of Healthy Origins which I took just prior to this works also. I`m a light female, I guess if you are largish you may require two x 4 or 5 mg`s to get the result. My fair skin got a lot of sun in 2012 used no chemical sun block at all and never got sun burn. Also I have read that`s anti cancer.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value and the right dosage. I'm replacing turmeric with this. Living in AZ this really is a great solution to sunburn.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, love it

Small pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Small pill, easy to swallow. Just started thus do not see much results.