Easy To Take B Vitamins!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Bounty products are good and this is a good price for this product. Works well, good balance, good value. Are you getting enough?

Very good B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, my body has a really difficult time absorbing vitamin B12. I used to go to the doctors for B12 shots, but I started taking B-Right from Jarrow (which remains my favorite B-complex) and my B12 levels got a lot better so I could skip the shots. I do still take the B-Right, but nowadays I rotate with this Nature's Bounty product. It's not as complete as the Jarrow one, so I wouldn't take it exclusively (well, I probably would if my body would absorb B12 better) but I definitely think that it's a quality product. I've tried A LOT of B-Complexes, and most are not absorbed that well, but I must say that this one is GREAT for the price. It seems to absorb quite well although it contains an inferior form of B12 (cyanocobalamin). Remember, I get my B12 levels checked regularly, so I can say that with certainty!

Good

Posted by 5025096284946661376 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You feel results in few days

Excellent product

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product...very affordable too. I'm just sad they are discontinuing this product. It did give me energy and works great with iron vitamins. I like it that it was small and with B-12.

great

Posted by 5262466496001342893 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cheap and good quality, i recomend

good

Posted by 5275304074534865166 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

Excellent product, 100% recommended !!

Posted by 4616150067096972132 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Small tablets, easy to swallow in the morning to be full with B complex.

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

definetely i will buy it again

Very good.

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good. I gave 4 stars and not 5 because I think that the best form of B-12 is methycobalamine. But very good in general.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1382104 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you wanna gain proteins you need to get it, to process the development of them.