inexpensive eye health

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bilberry is excellent for eyes. It has been shown to improve night vision, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration. It also has the ability to aid in collagen formation and prevent free-radical formation. After taking it for 2 months I have noticed sharper eyesight and quicker recovery after glare exposure. My friend is taking it for macular degeneration, and the doctor noted that his condition had not worsened and looked "better than expected"!

Pretty great for the kidneys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Big thanks to the reviewer from Australia, who mentioned bilberry, while commenting on Nature's Way Kidney Bladder formula. Medical literature supports the protective effect of bilberry on the kidneys. I have tried it, and experienced considerable relief. I am also grateful to iHerb for not censoring customer reviews. I have learned a lot reading product reviews on this website.

Good dose and price! Хорошая доза и цена!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Extract of bilberry is applied to sight improvement at eye diseases. I apply as a supportive application together with the lyuteiny. Capsules average, black color. Are swallowed easily. By-effects I do not observe. Here big good dose of bilberry. And remarkable price! Экстракт черники применяется для улучшения зрения при глазных заболеваниях.Применяю как вспомогательное средство вместе с лютеином. Капсулы средние, черного цвета. Глотаются легко. Побочных явлений не наблюдаю. Здесь большая хорошая доза черники. И замечательная цена!

Great Supplement for Eye Health

Posted by lovelyBunny on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have eye related problems like macular degeneration you should try using Bilberry and this is a quality choice.Once again, love the flip top lid for easy access. Easy to swallow - no idea at this stage how beneficial these are for my eyes, may be too soon to see if any improvement ...

Price is good with its results, please bring it back to iHerb!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a good bargain when you talking about eye/vision care! Notice the sore eyes when I stop consuming. iHerb: Please bring it back, thank you!

Very strong

Posted by philosophicalcat on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help with night vision problems. In addition, it helps reduce free radicals. I'm very happy to find it in such a large dose. The capsule is easy to swallow.

it is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using it for long time exposure to computer. Not feel anything special.

TIRED EYES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My job means a lot of fluro lighting, computer screens and night driving. This product has been a god send for me and is a product that I will repeat using again in 3 months time to help keep my eyes in better condition.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know these work, and as I haven't been taking them for a long time, I won't review how they are acting on me. My eyes are giving me trouble. I have to see the doctor to see what is going on, but I know of people who have used bilberry and so I am confident that they will help. I like the fact that they are extra strength and that they are one a day. It works out cheaper than buying blueberries and consuming them every day. Blueberries contain the same active ingredients, I believe, as bilberry.

eye saver