Excellent Best source of Calcium EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these coral calcium pills, and won't be without them!

Good Way to Take Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had so many problems swallowing calcium tablets but these Nature's Bounty slid right down as they are capsules. Not only do they contain the calcium I need, they add D3 and Magnesium!

coral calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i'm very pleased with the product it contains 3 pills in one. calcium, magnezium and D3 vitamine, much help to me. the shipping was fast enough. i will certainly order again .

My Latest Calcium

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This coral calcium is priced very well! Seems to be working as well as my former supplement which had a soy coating. Allergic to soy, dang it!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these vitamins, it is a pity that they are not for vegetarians. the next time you order vegetarian capsules. This was my first piercing. have to pour out of the capsule to take calcium, but I don't see this inconvenience. I need to be careful when ordering!

Buen producto y mejor marca.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recibí en tiempo y forma el pedido que les hice, sin ningun contratiempo, seguramente, volveré a pedirles un poco más adelante otro pedido de algún otro producto. Gracias por sus servicios. Les felicito. Atte. José Espigares.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good still trying it out

Good Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been browsing for a calcium/magnesium supplement for a while. This one seems to have a good formula. It is probably not my favorite, but for the price it is quite good.