I need both

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

echinacea and goldenseal to maximize my healthiness. With the exception of CVS, I have not been able to find both of them in the same capsule.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

using the product for my wife's psoriasis. seems like psoriasis is drying up some

No Colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this every fall and winter and haven't had a cold in years.

We love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has always been our "go to" winter cold season product. Disappointed that we cannot find it in our local stores anymore, but very glad that we were able to find it here. Echinacea alone just doesn't seem to do as good of a job as this always has for us. I hope we can continue to find this product; and that they are not taking it off the shelves for some reason. IHerb seems to be a very good company. It came right as we were getting sick. Thanks for offering it!!

immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good immune support

Returning to what works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for myself and my cats. I tried a different brand and the cats refused thier tea! I purchased this locally for the cats and they went back to drinking thier tea. I had to use up the other brand. I am so glad that I can now buy this one again! It seems to work for me and my cats. We like the taste of it. and we are very rarley sick. I have a lot of foster animals come through here - so I boost my pets imune system. It is worth the slight extra cost to me.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product, my whole family use it as a regular basis of winter time .

A good blend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this daily when allergies are on the rise.

I will rate when I used this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for the prevention of a cold when it is the first stage of development, not taking daily so a rating could be done by me.

my order is PLUS!!!