Increased brain activity

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this, I have had a surge of brain activity and increased emotional awareness. Not sure if I want to feel this "intense" all the time, but it makes me highly motivated about everything.

Really effective

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me greatly with hormonal acne. Of course, I am controlling my sugar intake as well.

my wife loves it

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for years my wife suffered from irregular, and usually fairly severe, menstruation. We tried this on a friends recommendation and it improved her situation completely. It's safe and inexpensive, too. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

seems good

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been taking these for a month, one a day upon holistic doctors request as I have Pyrolles and fish oil isn't good for me. Seems to work well, no funny after taste and the tablets are a decent size but can easily be swallowed (doesn't get stuck).

Soft skin clears Eczema

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use 1000 mg twice daily, evening and morning with Drs Best proteolytic enzymes. clears severe eczema

LV

Posted by Reviewer1992254 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skin is softer.

It Works!

Posted by 5026673183648081547 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks I see difference using this product. I had major breakouts on my face. Using this Evening Primorse Oil, has reduced the breakouts, it much more clean and refreshed. I take three pills daily with meal. I highly recommend this product and I am planing to use it again.

helps with pain.

Posted by Reviewer1349807 on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for pain.

reasonable priced

Posted by 5651532065346639885 on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

skin condition improved and feeling better during period

Buen formato

Posted by 5025003748559590362 on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta el tamaño de las cápsulas porque te aseguran que estás tomando la dosis que te indica la etiqueta. En otros preparados que he tomado me parecía dudoso.

1 2