inexpensive eye health

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bilberry is excellent for eyes. It has been shown to improve night vision, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration. It also has the ability to aid in collagen formation and prevent free-radical formation. After taking it for 2 months I have noticed sharper eyesight and quicker recovery after glare exposure. My friend is taking it for macular degeneration, and the doctor noted that his condition had not worsened and looked "better than expected"!

Pretty great for the kidneys

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Big thanks to the reviewer from Australia, who mentioned bilberry, while commenting on Nature's Way Kidney Bladder formula. Medical literature supports the protective effect of bilberry on the kidneys. I have tried it, and experienced considerable relief. I am also grateful to iHerb for not censoring customer reviews. I have learned a lot reading product reviews on this website.

Great Supplement for Eye Health

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have eye related problems like macular degeneration you should try using Bilberry and this is a quality choice.Once again, love the flip top lid for easy access. Easy to swallow - no idea at this stage how beneficial these are for my eyes, may be too soon to see if any improvement ...

Good dose and price! Хорошая доза и цена!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Extract of bilberry is applied to sight improvement at eye diseases. I apply as a supportive application together with the lyuteiny. Capsules average, black color. Are swallowed easily. By-effects I do not observe. Here big good dose of bilberry. And remarkable price! Экстракт черники применяется для улучшения зрения при глазных заболеваниях.Применяю как вспомогательное средство вместе с лютеином. Капсулы средние, черного цвета. Глотаются легко. Побочных явлений не наблюдаю. Здесь большая хорошая доза черники. И замечательная цена!

Very strong

Posted by philosophicalcat on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help with night vision problems. In addition, it helps reduce free radicals. I'm very happy to find it in such a large dose. The capsule is easy to swallow.

Price is good with its results, please bring it back to iHerb!!!

Posted by Reviewer2850333 on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a good bargain when you talking about eye/vision care! Notice the sore eyes when I stop consuming. iHerb: Please bring it back, thank you!

it is ok

Posted by Reviewer2936299 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using it for long time exposure to computer. Not feel anything special.

Easy to swallow ...

Posted by 5640922859001137621 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

eye saver

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know these work, and as I haven't been taking them for a long time, I won't review how they are acting on me. My eyes are giving me trouble. I have to see the doctor to see what is going on, but I know of people who have used bilberry and so I am confident that they will help. I like the fact that they are extra strength and that they are one a day. It works out cheaper than buying blueberries and consuming them every day. Blueberries contain the same active ingredients, I believe, as bilberry.

1 2 3