Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very low in iron and this supplement works well. I don't feel sick after taking it even though I have very sensitive stomach. Also, it is not loaded with vitamin B12 that taken in excess can cause cancer.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Like this Iron product as it seems to agree with me and I don't get constipated

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this product during my last pregnancy and it worked great, my hemoglobin was high and I felt no stomach issues. Excellent product!

Works great, gentle on digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great, gentle on digestion.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Nature's Bounty, Gentle Iron, 28 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father has cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, chest angina, weak heart muscle and he is nose bleeding very often :( So I think he is loosing his blood too much and too quickly. I decided to put him on iron for 3 months to see if there would be some improvement for his health overall. After using for 2-3 weeks he says he feels better indeed and even that bleeding is happening rarely. I personally don't like Nature's Bounty brand because of its additional ingredients used, but with iron they are good. They made this iron cheap and gentle which is very important for iron product. So, I guess I would buy it again and again. Maybe for myself too, because I also lost rivers of blood during my life because of big bleeding during menses. Oh, and it goes in combination with vit. C what it is fantastic, because iron doesn't absorb without C well.

the best I have ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has not caused me any constipation as many iron pills do..will definitely continue with this

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very low iron and this suppliment work very well.

Contains Cyanocobalamin

Posted by wwwvavade on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cyanocobalamin is a really cheap and bad form of b12! Im still on my first bottle but will switch now!

1 2 3