Help

Cheap but capsules are huge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest way to get the doses of cinnamon and chromium required to treat hypertension, but the capsules are absolutely HUGE! BEWARE if you have troubles swallowing tablets...

Great product! I`m extremely satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I`m extremely satisfied!

Continues to work well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for quite a while and it works well with no side effects for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me with control of my sugar issues.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for several years. I had better glucose readings than ever. I ran out and had blood tests done, not good. I highly recommend this product. No `return` like regular cinnamon. I take one in am one in pm.

This product is good in reducing weight.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've heard of the wonders of cinnamon - how it is able to help one to reduce weight naturally. Tried it for 2 weeks and am beginning to see my waistline slowly reducing in size.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement. Easy to use. However it does not had effect on me. Do not take it if you have high blood tension or problems with stomach! Take care!

Type 2 Diabetics Pay Close Attention To This!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started to use this last December just to see what would happen since other versions of Cinnamon haven't done anything for me. Well I have lost weight and also have dropped my insulin usage to MORE than 1/2 of what it was and in less than 3 months!!!! My doctors are amazed by this and they are watching me to see if it will become something that they can use in the arsenal for treating T2-diabetics!!! Yes, I've lost close to 30 lbs and have had better balanced blood sugars with this.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so goodd i used it daily cuzr im in diet

Nature's Bounty, High Potency Cinnamon Plus Chromium, 60 Capsules(NRT-15061)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will know more after my next blood run, I'm sure these are much better than the regular cinnamon i've been taking for the last 2 years.

1 2