Prefer another brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to see if it's better than the 1mg I usually get from GNC. Since instructions didn't say to place under tongue and just let it melt, I took one tablet with water and spent the whole night counting sheep. Next night, tried putting under tongue (as I do with the GNC) and it tasted like chalk and took forever to melt. Took a couple of hours before I fell asleep.

1mg Melatonin Review

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This offers the best price & quality ratio withing the 1mg iHerb selection? Works as good as any other 1mg melatonin I have bought from iHerb previously. I'm happy with the quality this offers. Tablets are small and easy to swallow. With this price it's hard not to recommend this product.

Good

Posted by sportpit on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it better than other time-released formulas. And I like that there are no B vitamins.

нормальний

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Зручне дозування 1 мг. Але я зрозуміла що 1-2 мг діє не завжди, тому перейшла на 3 мг все таки.

Very nice sleeping pills - quit awakenings in the night

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works so nice. You get so deep sleep without any dreams. You feel so fresh in the morning. I take 1 pill just before sleep, my husband takes 1, but my mom need 2 pills to work. So you can start from 1 pill. If it works, it's ok. If not, take 2 pills in one time. My mom and my husband get sleep very quickly (without pills), but they wake up several times per night. Somethimes they fell asleep very quick after that, sometimes they lie without sleep for some time. These pills solve this problem very nice. They just sleep all night without any awakenings.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent hypnotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Help to fall asleep. Brings sleepiness.

Helpful to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very helpful to my mother's sleeping.

really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i take this for trouble falling asleep, and one i take it, i gradually feel tired until i cant hold myself awake so i go to bed. the whole process takes about 30 mins to 1 hour. i only took melatonin by rexall sundown and this and i can say theyre about the same quality.

Like sleeping on a fluffy cloud

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product .... a guilt free nights sleep, absolutely recommend MELATONI tabs, I like the product so much I've bought ALL my sleep deprived friends a bottle .... EXCELLENT product..... Sweet COLOURFUL dreams .... AMAZING!!!

1 2 3