Best Around

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This krill is simply the best around. I have less pain in my joints since taking it & my hair shines & is so soft. I give this to my cats as well & there coat glistens.

Great supplement for joints and cardiac health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor (an MD) recommended this to me recently as I am having moderate to severe shoulder pain. He said it would also lower my chance of a stroke. I've only been taking it about a week now, but it is already providing some relief for the shoulder pain. My MD not only recommended this supplement, but this website and brand. He checks these things out and recommends the best.

Great Value For The Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our family has been using this product for 10 months now and have been extremely satisfied with an increased level of mental focus and physical energy. This product has had the best price as well. I would highly recomment it.

Krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much because 1000mg which means I can take less to do the same job.

Made Me Itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking Krill Oil for years from another brand and when IHerb was out of stock on my usual brand I decided to try this one. I started itching a week after I started taking it. Since I'd been taking krill oil for years I never thought it would be the source. I did some research online and stopped taking it and the itches went away in about 5 days.

Triple Strength Red Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't smell bad like others product does. I will buy again.

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find it a great way to get sufficient Omega 3 for my needs without having to take massive amounts of other products.

Best Buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best all round source of Krill at a reasonable price.

Good product, but!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are few 1000Mg Krill oil cps. available and Nature's bounty delivers a good product at a reasonable price. But the gel caps, themselves, could be manufactured to a higher standard. They have a tendency to leak which spoils the whole container. Perhaps a recommendation by the manufacturer to keep in a cool place might help? Failing that a reformulation of the capsule might be in order. As to the Krill oil, this coupled with a healthy diet and exercise has greatly reduced my LDL level.

a great omega 3 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

probably the best i have tried so far

1 2 3 4