Help

Excellent product. Please, never change the formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every vitamin I take gives me hives. THIS product does not. I may have found the miracle I have been praying for for years and years. There is no Thiamine (B1) in this product which is PERFECT for me. I cannot take Thiamine. I take this 2-3X a day! I now bought a bunch for all my family who are very high stress people (especially at work) as well as my spouse whose adrenals have been shot for at least a decade now, if not longer. The flavor could be described as a weak cherry cough drop.. not unpleasant at all, and this is coming from somebody who is super sensitive. Oh, I almost forgot: ZERO Niacin flush! If *I* don't flush from it, then I have a difficult time believing anybody else would. A+ product! Thank you. God bless.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a long search I found this brand of liquid vitamin b for my daughter who can't swallow pills. It tastes good, way much better than other brands!! And the most important, it works very fine for her. She sleeps better and in the week before her period she is so much more happy and friendly. So everyone is happy with it.

Really good - No thiamin (don't need it!) and no stomach upset!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take about three shots at a time, three times a day. This gives me the basics, plus a good dose of pantothenic acid, which is great for calmness and energy.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, work well.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I didn't get any energy from this like I thought I would, I feel good about getting my B vitamins in liquid form like this. It doesn't taste so bad either, just wished I would have got energy from this.

b12 subling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste better than other brands

Tasty and easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been getting this same product for over a year now. It's my favourite way to take all those important B vitamins

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using forever and love this product

This product works wonders, is the real thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have use it for 2 years now and I can't see myself using any other brand. It works wonders I feel great throughout the say when I use it in the morning and sometimes I use it throughout the day at the most three times a day when I find myself working hard and need the energy to do so.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product,very easy to consume

1 2 3