Great product, nice price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought my last melatonin (same brand, same dose) last december in the Miami area. Over here in the Netherlands sale of melatonin tablets is restricted too a max dose of 1/100 mg per tablet. I use two 3mg tablets each night so I always bring them in from my visits to the States. My last buy was at some Wallgreens and they certainly weren't any cheaper. So I now ordered at iHerb and received my parcel in only a week or so. I was pleasantly surprised by the very low shipping cost ($4 for an international order of three bottles). Thanks.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have found that using the Melatonin (3mg) is really helpful to just move into restful sleep. I also occasionally use in the middle of the night if I awake and find my mind is overactive. Truly seems to help.

Best stuff there is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best melatonin bar none. Dissolves in your mouth almost, doesn't taste great but will put you right to sleep. This is the only stuff that's worked for me.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Let's wait the results

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really works good It helps me go to sleep.

good product and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good relationship price-quality

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking and I like it. I'm sleeping and waking very quiet provisions. The price was pretty good compared to here in Brazil

sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works pretty good

Angry at iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They replaced the product without notice to a cherry flavoured version. Not even bothering to change the picture or description. I have been ordering the same bottle of melatonin consistently for a couple of years now, and I have three bottles I can't use now, I cannot for reasons of kosher laws use a flavoured product unless it has a proper certification. There is no number to call and no "contact us" symbol on the website. What happens when I need more -which is soon!!! Not happy!!!