Definitely Notices a Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to find a good supplement for my boyfriend who is in the military serving in Afghanistan. He has tried several different ones I have given him. He said this is the first one he notices a difference with. He said his energy level is much better and steady. He also feels better. Nice to finally have found something he wants to take, that will help support the stress he undergoes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its very good multivitamin the High Potency

has the important herbs and vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this multivitamin the most. I take one tablet in the morning. It helps to keep me healthy and balanced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Posted by EricWang on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Very good, but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These multivitamins are really good and effective, but i gave 4 stars out of 5 because of it's price. It costs too much for 25-day course (you have to take 2 tablets per day)...

Um?

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not one bit of difference for my man. :( MACA worked much better for energy and stamina. Not that he needed help in the stamina department, but you get the drift. ;-) I think certain supps work better for some men than others. My husband was looking for serious extra energy with his job and workouts. These just didn't do the trick. Worth a try I guess.