Very goog product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hello! I must inform you that this product is very effective. Now I can really sleep much better.I only take one capsule of this product with a capsule of melatonin one hour before bedtime. Now I can sleep for eight hours without waking up! and this is very relaxing.Now I can sleep well and my days are much more happy.

Sweet Dreams

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only one capsule helps me to fall asleep and stay asleep. I wake up the next morning fresh and ready to go! I highly recommend this porduct for someone who needs a natural way to fall asleep and get a good night's rest.

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always read scientific papers and reviews and this combination was proved effective (find it on pubmed, title: Efficacy and safety of a polyherbal sedative-hypnotic formulation NSF-3 in primary insomnia in comparison to zolpidem: A randomized controlled trial) so I gave it a go. It worked. It helps me whenever I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. It works within half and hour. I recommended it to a friend who took zolpidem for years and she's finally off of it thanks to these herbal pills.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. The capsules have a really strong smell, but it does not bother me that much.

rancid smell

Posted by lauramm on Jul 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this might have helped with sleep but smells SO BAD that I wouldn't reorder for anything, even if it were free and I usually don't care about smell of products, like there were rotting things inside. horrible..

No compréis esto...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

En casa hemos tomado valeriana cuando lo hemos necesitado y hay marcas muchísimo mejores que esta. Hasta 5 cápsulas llegamos a tomar sin sentir ni un parpadeo de ojos! La cambiamos por otra de la marca Leo y notamos la diferencia abismal! Cuál es el motivo? Diría que los preparados de farmacia incluyen principio activo y los preparados herbales incluyen toda la planta, con lo que al final son menos efectivas. No repetiría.

Helps with Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I seem to sleep longer when taking this. Overall very happy with it.

Every time I have stress Valerian Root calms me down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never knew Valerian Root works for depression. I'm more patient when I take the supplement. I am much calmer since I started taking Valerian Root . I need it when I wake-up or when I have an outburst of frustration. Valerian Root is good if you have a high-stress job because it helps body adapt to stress. My job implies a lot of stress, so it helps me at work. Valerian Root minimizes the negative effects of work stress on the body. The supplement has to be taken daily as it does not stay in the system. It is not habit forming. Prescribed medications have many side effects. If you do not want side effects Valerian Root can help you relieve anxiety, crying, depression or stress. It is much better than anti-depressants that cause unwanted side effects. I love Valerian Root and will continue to take it every day to fend off anxiety. I recommend this product, it helps with stress. It will be part of my daily routine for life because I have sleep disorder. Every time I have stress Valerian Root calms me down. I take it 1-2 hours before bed, and recommend for people with problems getting to sleep. 2 capsules make me very sleepy.

thank you for fast shipping and good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

thank you for fast shipping and good quality

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to take one of these with melatonin, as I am a serious insomniac, but now I just take two of these and sleep like a baby :) Highly recommend to everyone who's got problems sleeping, it's a great natural way to get healthy rest.

1 2 3