Does not cause constipation

Posted by 5018406966749689727 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I blind bought this multivitamin because I was fed up with the constant bleeding during bowel movement. I even thought I was having colon cancer. But in the back of my mind, I suspected that it was mainly because I had hard stools caused by taking Centrum. I was forced to take Centrum because my body got used to it and because every time I stopped, I felt lethargic. So I needed to find a replacement for Centrum. When the bottle ran out, I could not find it in the store where I first bought it. Thanks God there is iherb.com. This multivitamin tastes good and chewable, but it is also sweet, which makes it to be taken ideally before brushing the teeth. I still am having occasional bouts of hemorrhoid, but I can feel some improvement over time and the piles are not as pronounced as they were before when I was taking Centrum. The discomfort brought about by hemorrhoid has also been drastically reduced and fecal incontinence almost instantly ceased. I'm really glad Nature's Bounty is making this supplement. Since I am from overseas, I ordered around 8 bottles from iHerb to last me until the summer is over. Due to the soft texture of this supplement, shipment during the hot summer months could cause the gummies to melt.

ONLY WAY TO FLY

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love taking vitamins this way. Tastes delicious.I will buy them again.

Good Gummie

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Wife like's these gummies.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2654245 on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multi vitamin gummies! They taste just like fruit snack... I could probably eat the whole bottle in one sitting (but of course I wouldn't).

Very happy!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and tasty. Hubby loves them!!!

Adult vitamins made for your inner child

Posted by Reviewer2667902 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally am taking my vitamins regularly! Before I hated swallowing pills and dreaded taking my daily vitamins. Now I look forward to taking my multivitamin and I make my inner child happy. Win-win!

Yummy gummies

Posted by 5323924846040336064 on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I totally love those! They taste good, love to take it in the morning before my breakfast

Great Tasting Vitamins

Posted by dodiesa on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are fabulous vitamins as they are chewable, designed for adults and taste fabulous. The taste is actually a little sharp and almost like candy, but not to sweet. I rarely forget to take my daily vitamins now I have started using these. Absolutely great!

Yummy gummy!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Price is a lil on the high side for 75 gummies but it tastes good. I like it that there is fibre.

?

Posted by 4655049620123808280 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my wife. She likes them and uses them all the time. I can't say how they work because I don't use them.

1 2