Salicylic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Salicylic Acid can permeate deeply into the skin to control the redundant sebum secretion, so it can prevent but can not heal.

Worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think the product works. It dries the pimple, but you have to use it at least twice a day to get results. One bad side is that it leaves the whole skin area dry and salty.

Effective spot treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat occasional pimples and I find it very effective. It helps a pimple to either come to a head overnight, or to dry it in a couple of days. It does make the treated area to flake though, but still, it's a lot less aggressive than some other spot treatments I've used. Also, it never leaves a scar, probably because the ingredients are not so harsh. Haven't used it on blackheads, so I can't give an opinion on that.

Really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works without the at-first-expected dryness.

I haven't used

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't dry the skin, which is good. I have noticed that even blackheads are fading

From Belarus

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really help to remove dark sport in my fase.Very good!!!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my skin REALLY quickly. Goes on easily; not sticky. Lasts ages as you only need a tiny amount. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Would definitely use it again. Wish I'd had it when i was 15!

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works better than any other product I've tried and doesn't irritate my skin.After recovery I will keep using as a prevention once a day

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

The results are a clearer complexion.

1 2 3