Help

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought my first bottle on a trip to the States. I was going to leave it there but my daughter and husband ask (begged !) me to take it back, they loved the smell so much. So coming back to France, we looked it up on the Internet and that's how we found out about iHerb ! Now we can order it and have it shipped to us along with other great products !

Dusjsåpe

Posted by holahola on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Praktisk med pumpeflaske! Lukter litt som tyggis/snop, men ikke for mye. Både mann og dame her i huset bruker denne.

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great soap - easy on the hands, smells great!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The soap is very very good, the smell and cosistence but i can't open the cup, so i was to take another one.

Hopefuly a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought two bottles of this soap to send to a friend who is serving in Afghanistan. It seems that the government does not provide him with liquid soap. So, I am hoping he likes it and that it works well for him.

Aloe Vera Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, but overwhelming bubblegum smell.

A Good Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A bit richer than their moisturizing soap, a bit more expensive, and produced in a larger container; but if your not allergic to aloe it's a step up from their Moisturizing Soap.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy this soap.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very sweet smell

Hand Soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this product a 4 for its great ingredient list, EXCEPT for the added fragrance. I would have given it a 5+ if it wasn't for the fragrance. It is too strong! And I don't find it a particularly pleasant smell even if it wasn't so strong. I am rather sensitive to strong scents anyway, so I'm sure this bothers me more than some others, but I also noticed that the perfume they put in this has extreme sticking power, because I keep it at the kitchen sink and wash my hands a lot during meal preparation, and once I licked my dry finger after having recently washed my hands (and yes, I did rinse the soap off well), and the fragrance had left a "poisonous" awful taste behind on my hands. They keep on smelling like the fragrance for quite a while, too. Too bad that Nature's Gate doesn't make any soaps at this time without added fragrances! You can't beat the price of this.