volumizing and cleanses well

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the first times I used it I didn't notice any difference...but after 2 months of usage, my hair feel and look more voluminous...but be careful as this shampoo isn't very moisturizing, it may dry out hair that's already dry (mine is flat and slightly oily).. Whatever, if you really want to have fuller hair eat well or take vitamins-minerals, don't expect any miracles, that's just a shampoo!

volumizing shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great! My fine, limp hair feels great! I have volume and it is so healthy.

Smells like melon

Posted by MariaMG on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a different texture from the other Nature's Gate shampoo I bought a while ago but I like it. It leaves my hair shiny and with more volume. I didn't notice any dandruff yet but it doesn't make my scalp itchy. Again, people with longer hair might want to use a conditioner because it does tangle the hair a bit. It doesn't bother me as my hair isn't that long. My hair doesn't get oily that much so overall I think it's a good product. *later edit* I don't like it as much as the Herbal one from Nature's gate so my new rating is 3/5

My favorite Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells better than amazing. Makes my hair feel great. Works just as well as any bad ingredient shampoo, but no harsh chemicals.

Best shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampo is great. I just wish the packaging was better so I do not wind up with lost shampoo all over the place. This is a drag.

Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like how it smells, but other features are good. I like it. My hear became less greasy.

Awapuhi Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product for my hair; just didn't care for the scent.

fabulous

Posted by polarities on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works a treat

Increases the volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Increases the volume

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really good shampoo, the price is right. Hair looks wonderful after washing.