The BEST Baby Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2932856 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several natural shampoos on my 3 1/2 month old. She was born with LOTS of hair and this is absolutely our favorite. In fact, it's the only shampoo I will use on her now. It smells delicious, her hair retains the smell, and feels really soft for several days. Other baby shampoos left her hair oily but this one is perfect!

mmm...

Posted by 5484390105988508431 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's good

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1247228 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for quite sometime and really like it.Does not cause any irritation on my scalp and is gentle on my hair, which is very long. Plus, I am over 55 and my hair is dryer, but this is very gentle.

sting baby's eyes!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2316655 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The quality is OK.. I use it only as a body wash because it stings my son's eyes. при попадпнии в глаза- щиплет.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite kid's shampoo and body wash. It smells so good and it doesn't sting the eyes. Better ingredients than Johnson and Johnson but still a lovely scent. Everyone I have gifted this to also loves it. The new design even includes the pump dispenser which is very convenient.

perfect consistency

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. I have tried some other ones for my son, but they were either too watered down, or did not last very long. This product has a great consistency and lasts much longer.

Love it!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Better than Johnson's and good for the whole family.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2724818 on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great body wash! It has light powder smell, and washes off easily. I use it for my skin too, not only for my child. Leave skin moist and fresh. Even though it's not organic, it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, which is a plus. We are happy with it!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Smell (^_*)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Like its smell :) try it and you will thank me

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a shampoo both my toddler and I could use, this is it! It smells wonderful, it's mild, I use it as a baby wash, it rinses off easily. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Will repurchase for sure! I just love Nature's Gate shampoos!