sting baby's eyes!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The quality is OK.. I use it only as a body wash because it stings my son's eyes. при попадпнии в глаза- щиплет.

mmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's good

The BEST Baby Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several natural shampoos on my 3 1/2 month old. She was born with LOTS of hair and this is absolutely our favorite. In fact, it's the only shampoo I will use on her now. It smells delicious, her hair retains the smell, and feels really soft for several days. Other baby shampoos left her hair oily but this one is perfect!

Nature's Gate Baby Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The person I bought this for says that it leaves his hair in good shape but for it is difficult to shampoo with it because it takes a long time to lather and it tends to mat before it lathers. The whole order from start to end was fast and smooth. Thank you.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for quite sometime and really like it.Does not cause any irritation on my scalp and is gentle on my hair, which is very long. Plus, I am over 55 and my hair is dryer, but this is very gentle.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great body wash! It has light powder smell, and washes off easily. I use it for my skin too, not only for my child. Leave skin moist and fresh. Even though it's not organic, it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, which is a plus. We are happy with it!

LOVE THIS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite kid's shampoo and body wash. It smells so good and it doesn't sting the eyes. Better ingredients than Johnson and Johnson but still a lovely scent. Everyone I have gifted this to also loves it. The new design even includes the pump dispenser which is very convenient.

perfect consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. I have tried some other ones for my son, but they were either too watered down, or did not last very long. This product has a great consistency and lasts much longer.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids and me liked it a lot. Very pleasant and mild fragrance. Will order again.

Love it!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Better than Johnson's and good for the whole family.