Please, read the inci

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many of us, are very concern about natural ingredients. I thought it was a natural choice for my hubby shampoo and it is not. It has phenoxietanol, a petrochemical, similar to paraben. they label this product as natural when it is not. Now, we have the open our eyes and read carefully labels. I found thet Aubrey is the most natural shampoo brand in this website.

The best shampoo, finally I found it!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It’s a very good shampoo with biotin. It really strengthens my hair. It is ideal for thin and weak hair, because it contains panthenol, soy protein, jojoba oil, vitamins C and E, biotin, folic acid, niacin & doesn’t contain sls, parabens, phthalates, butylenes. Its price is a nice bonus too. I recommend to try it. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Yes! Great, light scent for those with chemical sensitivitiea!

Posted by healthydoesit on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to scents and chemicals, but decided to try this product out since I could tolerate others from Nature's Gate. Success! No problems with the light, minty scent. If you've ever used Aveda products, this is very similar. Also feels refreshing while washing because of the mint. Clean hair with no residue. I really like it! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

May not be the most natural shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but surely makes your hair look wonderful. If you are looking for 100% pure natural shampoo, this might not be for your, but if you are looking for great looking hair, you might want to try this.

very good but not for coloured hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the way I feel my hair after I use it, squeaky clean, no dryness on the scalp, a fresh scent all around me. unfortunately it cleaned too well and took the brightness from my red coloured hair. Maybe on less pretentious hair colours it will have less impact. Gave it to my boyfriend, he totally loves it and asked me to buy it again.

Great shampoo!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I've ever used. Makes my hair manageable, soft, doesn't weight it down, doesn't make it greasy and it actually helps my hair get stronger. After about a month I've noticed a lot of new hair too!

It's a good product

Posted by MariaMG on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does a good job in cleaning my hair, didn't cause any dandruff problems, but I don't know if I see any improvement in my hair. I've been using Nature's gate shampoos since last December so I think that improved my hair. It smells very nice and it's gentle on the hair, but people with long and thicker hair should use a conditioner too because it does tangle your hair. A good product but I'm buying the herbal one from Nature's Gate next time.

Harsh Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo because there wasn't hard sulfates on it but i find it very agressive. Definitely is a no for me.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair pretty balanced, and no dandruff, which is a big big plus. I love this brand. I don't have to use to much and it isn't as runny as other natural shampoos.

satisfied with it

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first natural shampoo and I was very impressed with it. It helped me with my scalp problems, the skin was flaky and it is now getting better(no more dandruff or itching). I still have some hair-loss though, so it didn't quite work in that direction. I am however, pleased with it and am planning to buy it again. And I loved the minty scent!