Finally some relief from dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from very dry skin on my legs especially in the winter time. It was so bad that I would scratch my legs in my sleep and wake up with scabs on my legs. I had to control clawing at them during the day. When I first saw this product over 2 years ago I thought I would give it a try. Lotions didn't help...some of them just aggravated the dryness it seemed. I started using this specifically on my legs, and I have been extremely impressed with it. I have used it through 2 winters with a remarkable difference. The scent is wonderful too! Thank you Nature's Gate for a wonderful product.

Nature's Gate Body Wash Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Body wash is very moisturising and does not dry up your skin. Good body wash but the smell is too sweet and smells like candy. No aloe vera smell at all.

OMG!

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've just recently bought it...and already I just can't get enough off it. What a perfect, delicious smell. OMG! And my skin. I...I could just eat me. Jummy.

Great, but man does it smell sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great, but smells a little too sweet. Not unpleasant, just strong. Of course the scent washes away with the suds, so I don't mind it much.

strong bubble-gum smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to open this product and WHOA, such a strong bubble-gum like smell, which was not advertised / pictured on the label. For an aloe wash i expected a milder smell. However, it works into a great lather and makes my skin feel very smooth.

Smells like Lush's Snow Fairy

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really sweet bubblegum/cotton candy smelling shower gel. I like it, it smells like Lush's Snow Fairy only sweeter, but it's better for your skin since it's made without SLS and parabens.

A bit of a disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually expected Aloe Vera to be something fresh and was certainly surprised when I found that the wash smells like candy, gummy bears to be precise. It doesnn´t dry out my skin though, so it´s not all bas. I would probably try something else next time due to the scent.

Perfume, too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the strong perfume. It smells like some cheap hand soap and linger for a long long time. I can't stand it. Therefor I did not use it and can not comment on the quality of the body wash. I give it one star on the perfume.

Good shower gel

Posted by LoveIHERB on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this shower gel, the smell is gorgeous as a bubble gum. Recommend to all to try this gel.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sweet smell, leathers well, doesn't leave my skin dry.