Nice smell, nice price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the smell very much, feels good on the skin. the bottle is big and the price is low, so i have a body wash longer. I will continue buying this product, this is one of body wash here on iherb i am so far 100% satisfied with.

The best I've ever used

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is less dry after using this. On top of that, it smells terrific. Only unhappy that it does not come in a bigger bottle.Very good. Skin is moistured and smooth no white marks like after using of soap. Recommend!

Smells wonderful

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the subtle, fruity smell of this body wash. I usually react to any scent, but for some reason, I can handle this with no problem. Lathers and cleans nicely. Great price for a large bottle. And a little goes a long way. Very satisfied. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Suitable for me but not for my hubby :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is good for people with sensitive / very dry skin. My hubby gets acne after using almost half bottle of this body shower because it's too moisturizing for him (he has eczema condition). It does not leave the squeaky clean feeling and I am alright with that. It does not lather well... I would strongly suggest using with a luffa as it lathers much better and I tend to use less product. There is this bubble-gum candy smell, which is not overwhelming and fade off shortly after my shower. (note: I live in a very humid, tropical country)

Nature's Gate, Body Wash, Velvet Moisture, Pomegranate Sunflower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good smell, useful package, easy wash

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, only small amount is enough for the whole body, and after you wash it you don't feel any coat on your skin, just a fresh smell!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Odered for my friend, he likes it!

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say about this product, clean very well,great smell,good price and it's gentle does not irritate the skin and dry it, recommended.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Natures Gate products, especially this one, its lovely and foamy and smells fantastic!

The Best shower gel that i ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this shower gel, the smell is perfect. This gel with Sodium Hyaloranate which helps to keep the skin moisture. Recommend to all to try this gel.