Judy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nature's Gate, Chamommile Replenishing Conditioner, For Color-Treated Hair for 2 years, my hair becomes smooth and shining, my friends also noticed the difference. I like this product very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells amazing! Hours after washing my hair, i got compliments on how good my hair smelled. Definately a girly smell, but a clean and not overwhelming one. My hair feels soft after using this. GREAT value!!!!

Lovely conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair soft and tangle free from the first use

Favorite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love that it is organic and color safe! What a value. Seems a little thin in your hand but really adheres to your hair but leaves it not feeling heavy or weighty. Doesn't fade color, works awesome with matching shampoo.

SIMPLY MAGICAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As we all know, buying products that are natural can get very expensive. Natures Gate products- not only are they not expensive, they're so great!! I love the way this conditioner makes me feel. It gives my hair this magical bounce and shine. ITs also great for volume. Definitely would recomend this to anyone. :)

Great Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you like your hair REALLY SOFT - this is a conditioner for you!

This really helps colored hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really helps colored hair, I use it along with the shampoo. My hair is much, much healthier, softer, and shiner.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by catnipmouse on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's a thick conditioner, makes my hair feel silky even with our hard well water. The smell is heavenly. This conditioner smells, looks, and works like one much more expensive. I will buy this again!

Best of all conditioners I have tried.

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me and my kids love this conditioner! It does not make their hair greasy, it lightens up natural highlights. Just perfect! There is no other conditioner that comes even close, either from iHerb or store bought.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it for my daughters, great fragrance, leaves the hair smooth and easy to comb