I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3258246 on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner. It smells great and does a wonderful job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. When I went to my salon, the hairdresser asked me what hair products I had been using because my hair looked so healthy (which is saying a lot because i have long, highlighted hair). This conditioner is also dirt cheap, which is definitely a plus!

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is wonderful and strong. Conditioned my hair pretty well.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3207160 on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner combined with the shampoo is working wonders. I also notice my hair is growing along my hairline...I read it in one of the older reviews and I didn't elieve this would be the case, but truly it's growing my hair which has been falling out more as I get older...I sent this shampoo and conditioner to my mother to try.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this conditioner. It doesn't seem to leave any buildup or weigh the hair down, yet it conditions nicely and helps detangle. The smell is nice in my opinion, and it's good to know they're using safer more natural ingredients.

Best conditionner i have ever used

Posted by Sweatheart on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I try many conditionner but basically , i always come back to this one . I have 4A/4B natural hair .This product brings life to them!It leaves my hair moisturize and my curls well defined. Next order : 6 bottles!

Conditioner

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this product a 4 for its great ingredient list, EXCEPT for the added fragrance. I would have given it a 5+ if it wasn't for the fragrance. It is too strong! And I don't find it a particularly pleasant smell even if it wasn't so strong. I am rather sensitive to strong scents anyway, so I'm sure this bothers me more than some others, but I also noticed that the perfume they put in this has extreme sticking power and hangs around longer than I would like. Too bad that Nature's Gate doesn't make any conditioners at this time without added fragrances! You can't beat the price of this.

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5183285586349616498 on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a dryish hair texture that feels smooth but gets tangled once I rinse with water. I use Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo from Shea Moisture (It's an amazing product! the brand is here but sadly not the product. Iherb please make it available here ;) and use this conditioner on top of it but sadly it doesn't detangle and moisture my hair well so I'm a little disappointed. But perhaps if you're looking for a light conditioner that smells like bubblegum, this can work for you.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1867436 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best conditioner I have ever used. My hair feels perfectly soft and bouncing.

great product, great value

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this and the jojoba conditioner. The jojoba was out of stock, so I tried this one and it's just as great. Been vary pleased with nature's gate hair products!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2216749 on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this, along with the shampoo to use while on the HCG diet and will keep using these products! My hair is very long, dry, thin, and naturally curly...and this conditioner smells great...my hair is not dry and frizzy and feel and looks thicker! Smells like Jojoba.