I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner. It smells great and does a wonderful job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. When I went to my salon, the hairdresser asked me what hair products I had been using because my hair looked so healthy (which is saying a lot because i have long, highlighted hair). This conditioner is also dirt cheap, which is definitely a plus!

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is wonderful and strong. Conditioned my hair pretty well.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner combined with the shampoo is working wonders. I also notice my hair is growing along my hairline...I read it in one of the older reviews and I didn't elieve this would be the case, but truly it's growing my hair which has been falling out more as I get older...I sent this shampoo and conditioner to my mother to try.

Best conditionner i have ever used

Posted by Sweatheart on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I try many conditionner but basically , i always come back to this one . I have 4A/4B natural hair .This product brings life to them!It leaves my hair moisturize and my curls well defined. Next order : 6 bottles!

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this conditioner. It doesn't seem to leave any buildup or weigh the hair down, yet it conditions nicely and helps detangle. The smell is nice in my opinion, and it's good to know they're using safer more natural ingredients.

Conditioner

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this product a 4 for its great ingredient list, EXCEPT for the added fragrance. I would have given it a 5+ if it wasn't for the fragrance. It is too strong! And I don't find it a particularly pleasant smell even if it wasn't so strong. I am rather sensitive to strong scents anyway, so I'm sure this bothers me more than some others, but I also noticed that the perfume they put in this has extreme sticking power and hangs around longer than I would like. Too bad that Nature's Gate doesn't make any conditioners at this time without added fragrances! You can't beat the price of this.

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a dryish hair texture that feels smooth but gets tangled once I rinse with water. I use Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo from Shea Moisture (It's an amazing product! the brand is here but sadly not the product. Iherb please make it available here ;) and use this conditioner on top of it but sadly it doesn't detangle and moisture my hair well so I'm a little disappointed. But perhaps if you're looking for a light conditioner that smells like bubblegum, this can work for you.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works really well - thick formula for deep moisturizing. The scent is a little like public restroom air fresheners.

Favourite!

Posted by kirjasalla on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I colour my long hair with henna, and this conditioner is the best I've used so far. Makes my hair soft but strong and a bit thicker. Works best when I keep it in my hair about an hour under a shower cap and a towel.

Soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner! There's nothing wrong with this product. It smells good and it makes my hair super soft!