Amazing!

Posted by livelig on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is amazing, it makes my hair soft, shiny and moisturized. I also love the smell, fresh and clean.

nice and gentle

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hair is so fine and long. I am asian but my hair is soooo fine that the hairdresser surprise to touch them. This shampoo worked for me too, and it slightly detangled. what i liked most about this was its pleasant scent! It was beautiful. I think I may come back to this product for the pleasant scent! ;)

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally use conditioner, but for some reason I tried this while I was staying at my daughter's house, and love the way it makes my hair feel. I recommend it highly

Too heavy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My fine straight hair was really weighed down with this. It did have a nice smell, though, and good consistency.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried a few products of this company and I really liked the shampoo and conditioner in this series. Although the product does not contain SLS,It have a good foaming. Highly recommended

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would buy this again if there weren't so many others on this site that I want to try first. It leaves my hair soft and silky and has a pleasant scent.

Nature's Gate Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for the hair. Very soft and gentle on the hair, so much so that hairdressers ask what I use.

Awesome conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner for my long, thick, dry hair. Makes it soft and manageable. It smells lovely, too.

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my all time fav. makes knots fall out and silky with very little conditioner

Refreshing and cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite conditioner. My hair gets very oily at the scalp, but is also long and dry at the ends. This conditioner (and the corresponding shampoo) leaves my hair clean, light and smelling only faintly but very nicely (just the way I like it).

1 2 3