Love this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, reminds me of grounded almonds. Makes my hair softer and smell good:) Will buy again.

! راااائع My hair DRINK this !!!!

Posted by sarakarim on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair type is a 2b, oily on the roots and very dry on the ends because of the hair dye damage I put this after shampooing it for like 10 minutes maybe less and when I rinse it I don't feel it !! it's like my hair absorb it ! it doesn't give me a temporary results this leaves my hair very smooth and soft until the next time I take a shower and without weighing it down definitely gonna repurchase please click yes if you found my review helpful شعري دهني من الجذور وجاف من الأطراف بسبب التلف وعادة الكونديشنيرز تعطي شعري احساس انه مدهن ويلبد استخدمه عشر دقايق تقريباً أقل أو أكثر بعد ما اغسل شعري بالشامبو ولما أغسله بالمويه ما أحس فيه على شعري نهائياً كأنه شعري امتصصه وشربه كأنه يعالج داخلياً مش من برا وبس !! النتيجه يعطي شعري منظر صحي وملمس ناعم بدون مايلبده وتظل معي النتيجة لحد ما أتروش مره ثانيه أنصح فيه وبشده بطلب منه قبل يخلص اللي عندي حتى لو أفدتك اضغط yes أسفل ردي

Favorite conditioner for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner and believe me I've tried 'em all!! From chemically over treated to now natural hair, it nourishes and shines like no other...and the price....can't be beat.

Finally I found it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching forever for jojoba shampoo made similar to the kind I used back in my teenage years that worked miracles on my hair. After finding out the company I used previously no longer makes shampoo/conditioner of this kind, I lucked out happening upon this deal! Leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshed, and since I let my hair air dry, it dries shiny and fluffy when I rinse with cold water. I recommend this to anyone!

Fine Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for dry hair.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really helps worn out hair, leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing. Affordable

Not a lot of conditong

Posted by BlueRibbonBaker on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do a great job of conditioning or detangling my hair.

Soft and silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely conditioner for keeping hair soft and silky.

GOOD Conditioner nice price!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

She took the pair to the same shampoo. Was very happy. Balm thick, smells like shampoo. Good moisturizing hair, it is easy to comb. GOOD Conditioner nice price!

A sad disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product did nothing for my hair. It felt as if I hadn't even used conditioner and even seemed to make it more snarled than usual.